The annual Sunday to celebrate all the great dads and paternal figures is right around the corner. If you are having a hard time figuring out what to gift the special men in your life, you’re not alone. As a token of our appreciation to all the great dads out there, we’ve compiled a few unique, yet practical ideas to put a smile on his face:
- If your dad loves games, treat him with a new one that he can enjoy with the entire family like a pickleball or cornhole set. Or, if you’re looking for a more low-key game, this Giant Jenga is a crowd pleaser and keeps everyone engaged.
- Mobile phones are one of the most germ-susceptible items we use on a daily basis, and according to the Cleveland Clinic, cell phones have up to seven times more germs than a toilet seat – can we say gross?! A smartphone sanitizer like this one from HoMedics can help reduce the spread of viruses and bacteria.
- The past few months have encouraged all of us to take up new hobbies and activities in the comfort of our own homes. If your dad likes to drink beer, consider purchasing a beer brewing kit that he can make his own craft beer and share his creations with his friends.
- Whether he’s a golf connoisseur or just loves to hang out on the course, he will never have too many golf balls at his disposal. These are a great gift, and you can even personalize them with his favorite sports team’s logo, your family’s name or a picture of you and your dad.
- Gift certificates to a local car wash are a useful gift that will keep your dad’s car looking sparkly clean all summer long.
- For all the warmer months ahead, a pair of OluKai sandals provide comfort and style all in one.
- Coffee mugs have stood the test of time as a great gift for both moms and dads alike. Step it up this year and invest in a steel-insulated mug with a leak-resistant lid like this one from Hydro Flask, so he drinks his favorite brew wherever he goes.
- Barbecue season is in full swing, and it may be the right time to invest in a new BBQ grilling set. This will be a great gift aspiring grillmasters will use over and over again. And, since we are using our yards more than ever right now, a cooler will help keep drinks cold during summer barbecues.
- A streaming device like a Google Chromecast or Roku will make it easier for your dad to catch up on the latest documentaries, TV shows and newly released films. If he already owns one, he can always use an extra in his study, home office, bedroom or anywhere they watch TV.
- His man cave is his escape, but sometimes funky odors can get trapped in there! FunkAway Odor Eliminating Beads are a fun gift that actually work. Your dad can place these in any room that might stink, like a home gym, tool shed, garage or basement.
These are just a few ideas that will surely be a win on Father’s Day. What gifts have you given that your dad still raves about? Let us know in the comments.