It’s that time of year when everyone is starting to make their lists for holiday gifting. Some of the best things come in smaller packages, so we’ve rounded up a list of stocking stuffer ideas that can be gifted to anyone in the family. Here are some affordable options that are crowd-pleasers:
For the Techies:
- To prolong the life of smartphones, gift a Mophie power bank or phone case. Your loved ones will never have to worry about running out of juice again.
- Wireless headphones are a popular gift that keep things simple and cord-free. You’ll never go wrong giving these to anyone in the family.
- ProCase cleaning pad cloths wipe smears, smudges, fingerprints, etc. off of smart devices, ensuring the screens are always clean and residue free.
- Winter means additional time spent indoors. A Google Chromecast or Amazon Fire TV Stick are great for streaming entertainment like movies, TV shows and music.
For the One Who’s Always Cold:
- Thick, warm socks will always be an essential and much-needed gift for colder temps and lounging around indoors.
- A good pair of gloves – whether that’s classic leather, thermal, touchscreen, cotton or a combination – can make all the difference during colder months.
- Odors can build up quickly on warm winter gear from slush and sweat. FunkAway Traveler is an easy and effective way to eliminate the stink on snow boots and ice skates. And, it’s the perfect size for a stocking!
For the Problem Solver:
- Lotion to moisturize dry, cracked skin is no a brainer when it’s cold and dry outside. We suggest the Weleda Skin Food Light Nourishing Cream that quickly absorbs into skin to provide instant hydration.
- A moisture-rich lip balm like this one from Aquaphor soothes dry, chapped lips, making the colder months much more bearable.
- A portable fix-it kit like this one will let them repair things on the fly.
- You can help others track and locate their things faster with the Tile This easy-to-use, Bluetooth-enabled device keeps everything in check.
For Someone Who Has Everything:
- Restaurants around the country are starting to ban plastic straws, so why not incorporate an eco-friendly solution into daily routines. A reusable straw allows others do their part to help save the environment.
- Scratch-off lottery tickets — “Who wants to be a millionaire?” This gift is fun and can end up really paying off if they win big!
- A gift card to a loved one’s favorite restaurant is a thoughtful and useful idea that will be appreciated after heavy holiday spending.
The holidays should be fun, and shopping should be too. Hopefully, this guide will help you rest assured that your family will be excited when they see what Santa left in their stocking. Did we miss any great stocking stuffers? Let us know in the comments.